PROCARE Landscape Management Inc. Is looking to add to our team! The position available Is a full-time position with an opportunity to work during the off months completing snow removal. We pride ourselves on exceptional work. PROCARE offers competitive wages and great benefits! Our team environment is enjoyable to work in and you will work along with a great group of established employees.
- Ability to handle large and heavy equipment
- Good communicator and team player
- Quick learner and motivated
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Pass drug screen
- Enjoys working outside and able to handle the summer heat
- Experience in mowing and property maintenance helpful
- Ability to work with other crew members as well as interact with clients
- Positive attitude, Self-Motivated, Dependable, Energetic
- Experience with commercial mowing equipment helpful
- A desire to work outdoors on a variety of different projects and locations
- Snow plowing experience helpful but not required
- Must have or be able to obtain a Michigan Driver’s license, be able to pass a drug screen, be dependable and responsible.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Qualifications: Entry Level
PROCARE Landscape Management and CHOP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.