PROCARE Landscape Management is looking to add an experienced Shrub Bed -Weed Control Technician to our team.
PROCARE Landscape is looking for individuals who take pride in their work, are reliable, dependable, show initiative, and have a positive attitude. We promote from within and offer room for advancement. Applicants must have a good driving record, clean background and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Full-time position
- Competitive hourly wage
- Potential for over time
- Advancement opportunities
- Clean driving record
- Have, or obtain, Chauffer’s License
- Has experience in driving a truck with a trailer
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Can read and understand chemical labels
- Has Knowledge of Perennials
- Has the ability to lead a crew and designate daily tasks and schedules
- Has the ability to calculate chemical mixtures; or can learn to do so
- Have the capability to communicate effectively with customers, crew and management
- Possess the ability to work well individually as well as a team
- Have a pesticide license in good standing
- Min 3-years’ experience in pesticide application
- Min 1-year experience as a crew leader
Job Description includes, but not limited to list below:
- Clean and maintain trucks and equipment
- Fertilizer applications.
- Planter bed and weed control applications.
- Pesticide applications.
- General landscape maintenance and trimming.
- Operate necessary equipment.
Competitive Pay-depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Spray: 3 year (Required)
- Supervisor Experience: 1 year (Required)
PROCARE Landscape Management and CHOP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.