Imagine that your essential staff, customers, and vehicles can access your facilities all winter long without the threat of snow and ice blocking their way.
At Procare, snow and ice services are where it all began, and it’s what we know best. We are committed to keeping our clients operating safely and at full capacity regardless of what Mother Nature has in store. We quickly and completely remove the snow and ice from your lot, docs, bays, and entries so that you can keep working safely all day long.
Don’t let the snow stop you from getting the job done this winter. Secure your services by October 1st and rest assured that your business will operate safely and smoothly all winter long. Click on the button and schedule an appointment today!Schedule an Appointment
We Understand… Winter services gone wrong
We understand the frustrations most mission-critical dispatch, warehouse, manufacturing, and healthcare facilities have with their snow and ice service. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, we’ve seen it all.
Having problems with your winter service company cannot happen, especially when you need clear access to shipping docks in order to maintain strict shipping and receiving schedules. We understand why and how problems happen, so we don’t make the same mistakes.
- Handling an injury isn’t fun for you or us. Managing liability and accident claims is an ongoing responsibility for ground managers. When an injury happens, work is stalled, and a slew of paperwork and legal steps have to happen, which consumes time and resources on both ends.
- Do-it-all vendors don’t understand the specific needs of mission-critical facilities. Firms that also do residential and small shops build 6-to-10-hour routes designed for once-a-day plowing—often just as a major snow event is starting. Our 5-hour routes are designed to allow us to double back in the middle to keep your docks and bays clear even as Mother Nature tries her worst to shut you down.
- Flaky and unpredictable services leave you in the dark and vulnerable. Snow and ice removal service companies fail to communicate efficiently or consistently with their clients, leaving them anxiously waiting for services to arrive that either never show, up or don’t show up when they were expected to. You can’t afford to be powerless when the snow piles up.
- Unclear contracts lead to frustrations and miscommunications. Contracts can often be too vague, leading to a lack of clarity in regards to what work needs to be done and when. No accountability is maintained. We require clients to sign-up by October 1 at the latest so we can train our staff and plan our routes to meet the specific commitments we make to you.
We Know What You Need
You need a service provider who makes you a priority.
30 years ago, the pioneers of Procare built the foundation of this business on winter care services. Snow and ice removal is the backbone of the company, and we are proud to have expert staff members who are passionate about the work we do. When you sign up for winter care services with Procare, we guarantee:
- High-Level Communication. You need to be able to rely on your snow service to show up. We create crystal clear contracts so that we know exactly what work is necessary. And we take a proactive approach to communication, providing up-to-the-minute responses.
- Speedy Delivery. Mother Nature is infamous for having a mind of her own, especially when it comes to weather. We have a unique ability to quickly get back to your property because of our strategically placed equipment, our expert staff, and our efficient processes.
- Safety. We are committed to keeping the safety of our staff and yours at the top of our priorities. That’s why our expert staff use only the best equipment, and actively manage your landscape.
- Completeness of snow removal. We proactively monitor the weather and your landscape, so that when the snow and ice strikes, our team has already prepped your lot. Using our state-of-the-art equipment, we keep your lot clean all day. We also stock up on supplies in case of salt shortages, so that we can always service your business.
- No interruptions in your workflow. We know that trucks have to drive in and out all day, tracking snow and sediment with them, that’s why we monitor your lot throughout the day to ensure that your employees can do their job without a hiccup.
Who Do You Trust When Things Go Wrong?
Our services are designed to make things right for you.
It’s a fact of life: snow and ice create problems. Mother Nature does what it’s going to do, and she often changes her mind at the most inopportune times. Rapidly changing weather means no snow and ice removal vendor can be perfect every time.
What should matter most to you is whether you can trust your vendor to respond quickly and completely when snow and ice start building up.
At Procare, we’re committed to being the vendor you can trust to make things right and keep you operating safely at full capacity. We have a unique ability to get back to your property to correct what needs to be corrected because:
- We strategically preposition equipment throughout West Michigan so we’re always within minutes of our clients’ facilities with the right equipment and manpower to get the job done.
- Our routes are optimized for speed of service. Most of our competitors’ routes are long, spread-out, and designed to reduce equipment needs. Our routes are compact so we can double back to revisit your facility when snow and ice build-up.
- We have a low turnover of staff and clients so the people responsible for your facility learn (and more importantly remember) every unique pitfall and requirement with your facility.
- We have the most thorough training in the business. In the heat of summer, we’re already thinking of snow and ice. We train every scenario so we’re prepared to respond and keep your facility safe every time the snow starts to fly.
Schedule a call and discover if Procare is the right choice for your needs this winter. We’ll meet with you, design a snow and ice safety plan tailored to your needs, and help you start planning for winter. But don’t delay: come October 1, we lock in our routes to ensure we can serve our clients.Schedule an Appointment
Is Procare For You?
Our routes, equipment, and service delivery are optimized to serve the needs of:
- Commercial Specialists
- Office Parks
We don’t serve condo associations, HOA’s, single-family residential, education, or apartments. Our routes, equipment, training, and service practices are optimized for high-traffic, mission-critical facilities and it shows in our track record of happy clients.
Procare is your best choice if you absolutely, positively have to have your facility clean, clear, and safe this winter.
Get Ahead or Get Buried
Don’t find yourself stuck in a salt shortage with no supplies to keep your landscape functional when the snow flies. Secure your services by October 1st, and have peace of mind that your landscape is well taken care of.Secure My Service
It’s as Easy as 1, 2, 3
Rest easy this winter knowing that Procare is on the job whenever snow and ice threaten. Our simple three-step process will get your winter obligations taken care of in no time.
- Schedule a Call: We’ll talk with you to identify your needs and schedule a facility visit to prepare your snow and ice removal plan.
- Estimating & Proposal: We’ll document your snow and ice removal plan, estimate the work, and propose a contract.
- Agreement & Kickoff: Once you agree to your plan, we plan your route, pre-position equipment, and secure labor and materials to serve you best.
To schedule your call with us, just click the button below. Then select the time that’s most convenient for you and we’ll block our calendars to be available to you. It takes less than 60 seconds.Schedule an Appointment
I have used PROCARE for lawn maintenance, landscape work, and plowing. I would highly recommend them. Great customer service!-Jeff Matthysee
These guys are awesome! The quality of work is 110% above my expectations and they even have nice looking vehicles! Great job guys!!-Fawn Devine
This place is a great place to work. Everyone is friendly. Management cares about their team and the owners treat their staff as if they were family. Everyone cares about the work they do and take pride in a job well done.-Tamara Manuel
We have used Procare for many years for our lawn care, snow removal and landscaping projects. They are extremely professional, courteous and consistently deliver quality services. They have done a wonderful job on the landscaping projects needed and have good insight on what types of plantings and trees to use in various different circumstances. We would highly recommend Procare for all of your landscape and snow removal needs.-Sally Steenwyk, Property Manager
This company was fantastic to work with! I would definitely use them again. Dirk the owner is a awesome Christian and the most honest person I have ever met. A++++-Chad Veldhouse
We have used Procare for our company plowing and it has been fantastic! Great customer service and they all take pride in their work!Aaron Pettijohn
Procare has been very responsive in dealing with any issues that arise in both lawn care or the plowing season. They are great to work with in finding solutions for any issues that arise. They work on proactively deal with issues.- Abby Terpstra